Saturday 4 October 2008

Joseph Ellul Grech - My Art Work

Welcome,

You are now in the process of viewing my dreams, good or bad. You are welcome to look, stop and think for a while.

I have been painting pictures for many years. My medium is oil on canvas or panel. I studied art part time in the UK and Malta and have had a few low key exhibitions in the past. I wasted the best years of my life working in accounts departments. However, painting has been the love of my life and second to my lovely wife.

Most of the landscapes you will be viewing were painted on the spot then finished in the studios. My other work is done in studio when I find space.

Over the years I have developed my own style. However, I have always admired and studied many masters old and modern.

Some of the work was inspired while travelling in England and Malta. Other work was inspired by the industrial and other pollution we generate. There is no insurance that spaceship earth will survive the serious damage we have managed to do to it over the past two hundred years.

You have thirty three plates to look at. I hope that you will enjoy your visit.